Thursday, May 13, 2010

Career

What is the standard of being successful?
A good relationship? A good position and pay at work? A lot of money?
I don't know what I want to do. So before that I am going to try many things.
I used to think that no matter you went to a good school or not, got good grades or not. As long as you try and workhard for it, you can become successful.
But now I really what should be my start point. I figured out that knew what you want to do before you go for it (plan) is better, because you won't feel so lost, you won't have to worry about what is right or wrong. For now I guess, I dont know what I really want to do or good it. I will just try it first and see what can I do and what I can't do or what I like to do or what I dont like to do. I guess always worrying so much can't help you anything, it will just make you hestitate and can't move on. I should learn to think and do it instead of worrying and thinking negative results.

No comments:

Post a Comment